All our children wear school uniform and we work with you to ensure all our children maintain a smart appearance. Children are positively encouraged and rewarded for taking care of their possessions and for ensuring they have the correct equipment for each school activity, at the right time, on the right day. Follow the links below to find the correct uniform for your child.
Please note, your order can be delivered direct to the school, without any postage costs incurred.
For reasons of safety:-
- We ask all children, with hair past their collar, to tie their hair back whilst at school. Hair should be kept neat, which we understand will vary according to each child’s hair type, but no patterns should be shaved into it. Any hair accessories should be small, simple and be blue, black, white, brown or clear. Hard hairbands should not be worn for PE. Hair products should only be used for the purpose of looking after, protecting and maintaining hair. Hair must be kept to its natural colour and not have any further colours added to it, even temporarily.
- We understand and celebrate that our children have different hair types and personal circumstances which may mean that their needs vary to what is stated above. If this is the case, please arrange a conversation with a member of the Senior Leadership Team by emailing the school office. In this way we can ensure all children feel recognised, respected and valued.
- Children may wear named watches when they are able to use them appropriately. Fitness Tracker watches may be worn providing the text message and call functions are disabled and they are set to silent at all times. Watches with photo taking options are not permitted.
- Jewellery must not be worn.
- Earrings are not permitted except for children with pierced ears, who may wear only simple gold or silver ball studs and ensure they are removed for all physical education activities. (Staff cannot accept responsibility for removing and replacing earrings or for their loss.). In the initial 6-week period when earrings cannot be removed, children must provide tape/elastoplast to cover studs, for safety, during PE and games.
- Children should not wear make-up, nail varnish, tattoos, fake tan etc.